Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 12:32:41 PM EST
hey guys, i'm looking for a snody juju to use at work. any help locating one would be appreciated.

ps it's my birthday if anyone is feeling generous
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 12:42:58 PM EST
isnt mike snody that ghetto fabulous guy
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:11:03 PM EST
What kind of work are you looking to do with it.....the JU-JU is a nice defense knife, but the blade design doesn't lend it self to general work.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:23:03 PM EST
Originally Posted By StonerStudent:
What kind of work are you looking to do with it.....the JU-JU is a nice defense knife, but the blade design doesn't lend it self to general work.

for my SWAT gear. i have a small pry tool and a multi tool, so i don't need a multi purpose knife. i want a small, light fighter and I like the design of the juju. the real snody custom overlord is around $500, so i'll settle for the benchmade version.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:49:27 PM EST
Originally Posted By rlarge10:
Originally Posted By StonerStudent:

for my SWAT gear. i have a small pry tool and a multi tool, so i don't need a multi purpose knife. i want a small, light fighter and I like the design of the juju. the real snody custom overlord is around $500, so i'll settle for the benchmade version.

Your not really settling......Benchmade makes good knife.
Page Armory » Blades
Top Top