Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 6/17/2009 1:32:41 PM EDT
hey guys, i'm looking for a snody juju to use at work.  any help locating one would be appreciated.

ps  it's my birthday if anyone is feeling generous
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:42:58 PM EDT
[#1]
isnt mike snody that ghetto fabulous guy
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:11:03 PM EDT
[#2]
What kind of work are you looking to do with it.....the JU-JU is a nice defense knife, but the blade design doesn't lend it self to general work.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:23:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What kind of work are you looking to do with it.....the JU-JU is a nice defense knife, but the blade design doesn't lend it self to general work.

for my SWAT gear.  i have a small pry tool and a multi tool, so i don't need a multi purpose knife.  i want a small, light fighter and I like the design of the juju.  the real snody custom overlord is around $500, so i'll settle for the benchmade version.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:49:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

for my SWAT gear.  i have a small pry tool and a multi tool, so i don't need a multi purpose knife.  i want a small, light fighter and I like the design of the juju.  the real snody custom overlord is around $500, so i'll settle for the benchmade version.

Your not really settling......Benchmade makes good knife.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top