Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/30/2005 1:07:03 PM EDT
Anyone have problems with Wilson's followers? It seems that mine is catching. I don't know if it's the spring or what but when I try to load a shell it will catch and won't except the shell. Then if I release the pressure and then try to load the shell again, it goes in. Does this need to wear in or do I need to send for a new one? Or, should I use a different brand?

I guess I should also say that this new follower is in conjunction with a new Wilson +1 extension.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:28:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By shotgun:
Anyone have problems with Wilson's followers? It seems that mine is catching. I don't know if it's the spring or what but when I try to load a shell it will catch and won't except the shell. Then if I release the pressure and then try to load the shell again, it goes in. Does this need to wear in or do I need to send for a new one? Or, should I use a different brand?

I guess I should also say that this new follower is in conjunction with a new Wilson +1 extension.

Is this on an 870 Express that you drilled out the dimples?

R.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:07:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2005 5:07:45 PM EDT by shotgun]

Originally Posted By freemanesq:

Originally Posted By shotgun:

Is this on an 870 Express that you drilled out the dimples?

R.

No. It's an 870HD. No dimples.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:15:51 PM EDT
Cut to the chase.....Contact Wilson.
It's their follower, and they will take care of it, whatever the problem is.
Top Top