Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2005 1:07:03 PM EDT
Anyone have problems with Wilson's followers? It seems that mine is catching. I don't know if it's the spring or what but when I try to load a shell it will catch and won't except the shell. Then if I release the pressure and then try to load the shell again, it goes in. Does this need to wear in or do I need to send for a new one? Or, should I use a different brand?

I guess I should also say that this new follower is in conjunction with a new Wilson +1 extension.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:28:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone have problems with Wilson's followers? It seems that mine is catching. I don't know if it's the spring or what but when I try to load a shell it will catch and won't except the shell. Then if I release the pressure and then try to load the shell again, it goes in. Does this need to wear in or do I need to send for a new one? Or, should I use a different brand?

I guess I should also say that this new follower is in conjunction with a new Wilson +1 extension.

Is this on an 870 Express that you drilled out the dimples?

R.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:07:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is this on an 870 Express that you drilled out the dimples?

R.

No. It's an 870HD. No dimples.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:15:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Cut to the chase.....Contact Wilson.
It's their follower, and they will take care of it, whatever the problem is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top