Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 5:51:55 PM EDT
Not that shitty plastic thing you get issued with the e-tool. Something in a soft case, like Cordura or something. With MOLLE or MALICE attachments.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Not that shitty plastic thing you get issued with the e-tool. Something in a soft case, like Cordura or something. With MOLLE or MALICE attachments.

When they first switched to the tri fold E tool it was issued with a soft case like you're looking for. Maybe you could find one in a surplus store.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:09:06 AM EDT
[#2]
The problem I ran into with the M1967 nylon E-Tool carrier is that the E-Tool would eventually slice through the sides.  It was almost unavoidable.

As a result, I like the plastic one better.  

Tactical Tailor makes one as a MALICE pack attachment.  SDS makes one too, but I haven't seen it or know if it works well.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:45:09 AM EDT
[#3]
The Tactical Tailor one looks a little too minimalist for me. I'd like something that would cover the whole thing. Less chance of it clanging or catching on something.

I wouldn't een know where to start looking on TAD's site. Great stuff and great people to deal with. But their site is hard to find something unless you know exactly what you're looking for and where to look. A simple search would do wonders.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:33:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I make them too
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Links and pictures?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:41:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I make them too

+1
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:45:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I use a SAW pouch for it, fits perfect.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:12:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I use a SAW pouch for it, fits perfect.

Which one? Links would be kewl.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:29:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#10]
I actually just use a GI issue saw pouch.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:16:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Found a couple...

Recce Gear

AITES
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:00:57 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Found a couple...

Recce Gear

AITES

Guys, in terms of Recce Gear, I would recommend checking out this link first:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=10&t=195675

Save yourself the heartache and pain, and loss of funds.

On the other hand, I would recommend contacting Eggroll.  He makes one awesome E-Tool pouch.

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:44:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
On the other hand, I would recommend contacting Eggroll.  He makes one awesome E-Tool pouch.
Bigfeet

I asked for more information when Eggroll mentioned that... heard nothing more about it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top