Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/22/2005 8:08:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/22/2005 10:34:54 AM EDT by dangerousdan]
I have been wanting a genuine Colt 9mm since before the '94 ban.
Since the sunset, I have seen a few become available and was kind of curious
what they are going for.

Added:
What do mags go for?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 11:36:25 AM EDT
You might try over in the AR-15 side of things, in the Pistol/rimfire caliber section, all kinds of info there.

However, I'll answer your q's anywho.

The LE6450 runs anywhere from $1200 to $1500 depending on the dealer. I was at a gunshow yesterday and saw a pile of them for $1200. The mags are anywhere from $55 to $100, again depending on the dealer. They are LE marked, since Colt is funny like that.

If you're feeling productive, you could also build your own, but I reckon that's not a genuine Colt 9mm then! Hope this answers your questions.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:09:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Findsman:
If you're feeling productive, you could also build your own, but I reckon that's not a genuine Colt 9mm then! Hope this answers your questions.

I have thought that over many times and have decided not to go that route. The few people that I have heard from that have tried to do a pistol caliber carbine have had lots of problems getting them to run right. I'm sure that are a lot of folks out there that have no problem with theirs but, I am never that lucky.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:20:06 PM EDT
You can get Colt 6450s from www.sawlesales for under $1,300. They have a number of them in stock. Contrary to the last post, RRA, Colt and Olympic have dedicated 9mm systems that work well and consistently out of the box. Mark
Top Top