Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2005 8:08:51 AM EDT
I have been wanting a genuine Colt 9mm since before the '94 ban.
Since the sunset, I have seen a few become available and was kind of curious
what they are going for.

Added:
What do mags go for?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 11:36:25 AM EDT
[#1]
You might try over in the AR-15 side of things, in the Pistol/rimfire caliber section, all kinds of info there.

However, I'll answer your q's anywho.

The LE6450 runs anywhere from $1200 to $1500 depending on the dealer.  I was at a gunshow yesterday and saw a pile of them for $1200.  The mags are anywhere from $55 to $100, again depending on the dealer.  They are LE marked, since Colt is funny like that.

If you're feeling productive, you could also build your own, but I reckon that's not a genuine Colt 9mm then!  Hope this answers your questions.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:09:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If you're feeling productive, you could also build your own, but I reckon that's not a genuine Colt 9mm then!  Hope this answers your questions.

I have thought that over many times and have decided not to go that route.  The few people that I have heard from that have tried to do a pistol caliber carbine have had lots of problems getting them to run right.  I'm sure that are a lot of folks out there that have no problem with theirs but, I am never that lucky.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:20:06 PM EDT
[#3]
You can get Colt 6450s from www.sawlesales for under $1,300.  They have a number of them in stock.  Contrary to the last post, RRA, Colt and Olympic have dedicated 9mm systems that work well and consistently out of the box.  Mark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top