Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 8/21/2006 8:24:31 AM EDT
I've recently moved from a simple chest rig to an Eagle plate carrier. I've got a basic setup of mag and utility pouches, and am now looking at getting a CamelBak hydration system for the back of the carrier.

Not being more familiar with these, I have a basic question: can I attach a basic CB 3L system to the back of my carrier, or do I need to buy a dedicated MOLLE hydration carrier and a separate bladder to put inside it?

I appreciate from a tactical perspective the dedicated MOLLE pouch with bladder is probably the way to go, but I really like the flexibility of the CB 3L, as I could also use it for hiking and biking. I just can't really tell from the pics I've seen if/how you could attach the CB 3L to the MOLLE webbing on the back of the carrier.

Thanks for the help here.

Will

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 10:09:33 AM EDT
You could attach a Tactical Tailor Hydration Carrier to your MOLLE rig and switch the same CB bladder between both carriers.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 11:24:56 AM EDT
TGP20, thanks for your reply. I guess I hadn't thought of that--are you sure the 3L will fit in a standard MOLLE hydration carrier?

Will
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 11:40:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By WillMunny:
TGP20, thanks for your reply. I guess I hadn't thought of that--are you sure the 3L will fit in a standard MOLLE hydration carrier?

Will

It's advertized to fit up to a 3L hydration bladder.
Top Top