Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2006 8:24:31 AM EDT
I've recently moved from a simple chest rig to an Eagle plate carrier.  I've got a basic setup of mag and utility pouches, and am now looking at getting a CamelBak hydration system for the back of the carrier.  

Not being more familiar with these, I have a basic question: can I attach a basic CB 3L system to the back of my carrier, or do I need to buy a dedicated MOLLE hydration carrier and a separate bladder to put inside it?

I appreciate from a tactical perspective the dedicated MOLLE pouch with bladder is probably the way to go, but I really like the flexibility of the CB 3L, as I could also use it for hiking and biking.  I just can't really tell from the pics I've seen if/how you could attach the CB 3L to the MOLLE webbing on the back of the carrier.  

Thanks for the help here.

Will

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 10:09:33 AM EDT
[#1]
You could attach a Tactical Tailor Hydration Carrier to your MOLLE rig and switch the same CB bladder between both carriers.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 11:24:56 AM EDT
[#2]
TGP20, thanks for your reply.  I guess I hadn't thought of that--are you sure the 3L will fit in a standard MOLLE hydration carrier?

Will
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
TGP20, thanks for your reply.  I guess I hadn't thought of that--are you sure the 3L will fit in a standard MOLLE hydration carrier?

Will

It's advertized to fit up to a 3L hydration bladder.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top