Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2004 4:23:53 PM EST
I am looking at getting an inexpensive tactical vest and accessories. Has anyone heard of Clearview Investments? They sell a tactical vest, drop holster and drop leg mag pouch by Tactical Solutions. Are they any good? I know they are not top end equipment, but for what I need they fit the bill. I will be using it mostly for Coyote and other varmint hunting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/23/2004 8:48:41 PM EST
I haven't held one, but feedback I've heard is really cheap. My preference is to save for a CQB or Blackhawk or Eagle model instead, or shop around for something else to fit the bill. For varmints you might want to consider a turkey vest. The velcro on Tac Vests is LOUD! Coyotes can hear you mess with it from a ways away. Turkey vests, especially if you shop around and get one that is laid out like a Tac Vest, may suit your needs better. I think I would get a surplus USGI LBV before I would go with that comany thoguh from the feedback I heard though. Ol adage is buy cheap, buy twice....
Link Posted: 4/23/2004 8:49:22 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/23/2004 8:51:38 PM EST by chwi548]
<double post>
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:07:37 AM EST
I picked this one up not long ago. Might be what you were looking for.

http://www.majorsurplusnsurvival.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=207020&Category_Code=130

Wolf-ym
Top Top