Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2004 5:23:53 PM EDT
I am looking at getting an inexpensive tactical vest and accessories. Has anyone heard of Clearview Investments? They sell a tactical vest, drop holster and drop leg mag pouch by Tactical Solutions. Are they any good? I know they are not top end equipment, but for what I need they fit the bill. I will be using it mostly for Coyote and other varmint hunting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/23/2004 9:48:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't held one, but feedback I've heard is really cheap. My preference is to save for a CQB or Blackhawk or Eagle model instead, or shop around for something else to fit the bill. For varmints you might want to consider a turkey vest. The velcro on Tac Vests is LOUD! Coyotes can hear you mess with it from a ways away. Turkey vests, especially if you shop around and get one that is laid out like a Tac Vest, may suit your needs better. I think I would get a surplus USGI LBV before I would go with that comany thoguh from the feedback I heard though. Ol adage is buy cheap, buy twice....
Link Posted: 4/23/2004 9:49:22 PM EDT
[#2]
<double post>
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:07:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I picked this one up not long ago.  Might be what you were looking for.

http://www.majorsurplusnsurvival.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=207020&Category_Code=130

Wolf-ym
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top