Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/19/2005 10:11:18 PM EDT
ANy idea what one is great shape would run?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:26:17 PM EDT

If you are looking at the current Benelli M2... which is their new redesign M1, it's running around $800-$900 wholesale.

If you are looking at the older Benelli M1 (HK version)... they should be running in the $700-$800 range last time I checked for a used one in good condition. I heard the HK version has a higher asking price... can't confirm that myself.

Most of the M1 produced were of the rifle sight type... it was hard to get the ghost-ring version, even when they were new. It was easier for me to get the rifle sight and add the ghost-ring myself for the $100 for the ghost-ring (aftermarket w/ Tritium front). Remember it's a seller market... if you want it, you'll have to drop the money for it.

~NewbieDave
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:34:38 PM EDT
I recently purchased an M1 Super 90 w/ ghost rings because I wasn't a fan of the m2. I had to hunt for a brand new one with ghost rings, but they are out there.

I think I over-payed for mine by about $100, but I couldn't find any in my state that were cheaper. I paid $1100 out the door for mine, then I bought the pistol grip stock and mag extension.

I don't regret it one bit, it's a GREAT shotgun and I didn't want a used gun. :D
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:49:45 PM EDT
There was a nice one at GunsAmerica advertised at $1000 brand new with muzzle break, ghost rings, pistol grip, magazine extension and recoil reducer.

I was tempted to get that but I changed my mind to a M1014.
Top Top