Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 10:11:18 PM EDT
ANy idea what one is great shape would run?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 10:26:17 PM EDT
[#1]

If you are looking at the current Benelli M2... which is their new redesign M1, it's running around $800-$900 wholesale.

If you are looking at the older Benelli M1 (HK version)... they should be running in the $700-$800 range last time I checked for a used one in good condition.  I heard the HK version has a higher asking price... can't confirm that myself.

Most of the M1 produced were of the rifle sight type... it was hard to get the ghost-ring version, even when they were new.  It was easier for me to get the rifle sight and add the ghost-ring myself for the $100 for the ghost-ring (aftermarket w/ Tritium front).  Remember it's a seller market... if you want it, you'll have to drop the money for it.

~NewbieDave
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I recently purchased an M1 Super 90 w/ ghost rings because I wasn't a fan of the m2. I had to hunt for a brand new one with ghost rings, but they are out there.

I think I over-payed for mine by about $100, but I couldn't find any in my state that were cheaper. I paid $1100 out the door for mine, then I bought the pistol grip stock and mag extension.

I don't regret it one bit, it's a GREAT shotgun and I didn't want a used gun. :D
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:49:45 PM EDT
[#3]
There was a nice one at GunsAmerica advertised at $1000 brand new with muzzle break, ghost rings, pistol grip, magazine extension and recoil reducer.

I was tempted to get that but I changed my mind to a M1014.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top