Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2007 6:28:04 PM EDT
I need some pictures...

I'm looking to get a good first aid/blow out kit pouch, and of course, I need to stock it with some stuff.

What pouch do you use, what gear do you keep inside, and of course...where did you get it?

Thanks!

Scott
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:55:20 PM EDT
[#1]
DBT cutaway pouch; one handed turnikit, Quick clot, field dressing, occlusive dressing if you were more fly than me a decomp needle would be good to have, pocket mask etc

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 7:39:21 PM EDT
[#2]
ATS Small Medical Pouch.

It can be had at ATStactical.com

I like it because it allows me to place my IFAK on my back and not taking up space on the front of my armor where I keep fighting stuff.  It consists of a MOLLE Panel covered in pile tape with a webbing strap and SR buckle.  The Pouch can be removed from the panel one-handed by reaching around and undoing the buckle, then pulling the pouch off the velcro panel by its red pull cord.

Inside is a standard IFAK Blow-Out Kit.

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 12:04:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ATS Small Medical Pouch.

It can be had at ATStactical.com

I like it because it allows me to place my IFAK on my back and not taking up space on the front of my armor where I keep fighting stuff.  It consists of a MOLLE Panel covered in pile tape with a webbing strap and SR buckle.  The Pouch can be removed from the panel one-handed by reaching around and undoing the buckle, then pulling the pouch off the velcro panel by its red pull cord.

Inside is a standard IFAK Blow-Out Kit.

i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/clasky/KLL_0365a.jpg

Very slick... I like the one handed removal as well.  Good to know all that stuff can fit in there too.  I think that would work best for what I need.

Also, what do you keep in the pack on your back aside from the hydration bladder?  I've been kicking around the idea of getting one but as of yet I havent found enough stuff to throw in one to justify getting it haha.

*btw, thanks for your response via PM, AWESOME info *
Top Top