Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2002 4:38:04 PM EDT
According to the writers of Law and Order (an otherwise excellent program) Raven Arms manufactures a 25 MILLIMETER handgun.  In the story, it was used to kill a priest at point blank range and still leave an intact corpse.

Link Posted: 10/17/2002 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#1]
one more reason to hate law and order.
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 4:12:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I discourage people from watching it because they started running politically correct episodes. The bleeding heart female DA was the last straw.
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 5:38:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Saw the episode last nite also, but missed the millimeter. Guess when they said "Raven 25" I just inserted caliber into my brain
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 5:55:38 AM EDT
[#4]
anyone remember the episode where Paul Sorvino got shot?  

The whole episode was about trying to trace some lefty handed bolt Augs used in a drug killing.  Good episode.
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 11:27:29 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

The whole episode was about trying to trace some lefty handed bolt Augs used in a drug killing.  Good episode.

I don't think you can change the side that an AUG ejects from.  I thought the only gun that can do this is a FAMAS.

Anyway, they have gotten rid of the cuddly left wing DA and replaced her with Fred Thompson.
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 12:10:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I got sick of law and order when a CCW shot a rampaging lunatic, and when being interviewed at the hospital(after taking a round himself) the shriveled cop treats him like he's crazy to be carrying a gunhey
EDIT: I belive you can change an AUG's ejection, you'll notice a little rectangle on the left side where the alternate port is.
Link Posted: 10/18/2002 10:31:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think you can change the side that an AUG ejects from.  I thought the only gun that can do this is a FAMAS.

Anyway, they have gotten rid of the cuddly left wing DA and replaced her with Fred Thompson.

The AUG is convertible.

I watch it for the endless string of hottie ADAs they have on the show.  Jill Hennessey was the hottest so far, but that Elisabeth Rohm is pretty fine too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top