Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/13/2006 7:45:26 PM EST
I recently purchased a Saginaw built M1 carbine, has a Underwood barrel, later rear sight, flat bolt, early barrel band, O-RMC marked stock in the sling cutout, flaming bomb mark on the right side, has a small crack near the mag well. Metal is nice. Nice shooter, seems to run good, put 100 rounds through it this past weekend without a single FTF/FTE. 2-3" groups at 50 yards. OK, lets just say the price I paid was under a $100! These deals NEVER come my way! I had an Underwood about 10 years ago that I sold to buy race car parts and regretted that one for a long time. Only complaint is the trigger pull is VERY heavy. This one is a keeper!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:35:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By NHRAMark:
I recently purchased a Saginaw built M1 carbine, has a Underwood barrel, later rear sight, flat bolt, early barrel band, O-RMC marked stock in the sling cutout, flaming bomb mark on the right side, has a small crack near the mag well. Metal is nice. Nice shooter, seems to run good, put 100 rounds through it this past weekend without a single FTF/FTE. 2-3" groups at 50 yards. OK, lets just say the price I paid was under a $100! These deals NEVER come my way! I had an Underwood about 10 years ago that I sold to buy race car parts and regretted that one for a long time. Only complaint is the trigger pull is VERY heavy. This one is a keeper!

Around here that gun would go for $750 if it has no import stamps on the barrel, about $550 if it does.
Under $100? I find that hard to believe, but if that be true, then you got a tremendous deal!
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 6:30:51 PM EST
Top Top