Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 8:45:26 PM EDT
I recently purchased a Saginaw built M1 carbine, has a Underwood barrel, later rear sight, flat bolt, early barrel band, O-RMC marked stock in the sling cutout, flaming bomb mark on the right side, has a small crack near the mag well. Metal is nice. Nice shooter, seems to run good, put 100 rounds through it this past weekend without a single FTF/FTE. 2-3" groups at 50 yards. OK, lets just say the price I paid was under a $100! These deals NEVER come my way! I had an Underwood about 10 years ago that I sold to buy race car parts and regretted that one for a long time. Only complaint is the trigger pull is VERY heavy. This one is a keeper!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:35:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I recently purchased a Saginaw built M1 carbine, has a Underwood barrel, later rear sight, flat bolt, early barrel band, O-RMC marked stock in the sling cutout, flaming bomb mark on the right side, has a small crack near the mag well. Metal is nice. Nice shooter, seems to run good, put 100 rounds through it this past weekend without a single FTF/FTE. 2-3" groups at 50 yards. OK, lets just say the price I paid was under a $100! These deals NEVER come my way! I had an Underwood about 10 years ago that I sold to buy race car parts and regretted that one for a long time. Only complaint is the trigger pull is VERY heavy. This one is a keeper!

Around here that gun would go for $750 if it has no import stamps on the barrel, about $550 if it does.
Under $100? I find that hard to believe, but if that be true, then you got a tremendous deal!
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:30:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top