Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/22/2004 2:44:58 PM EST
So I got this big packet of junk in the mail from them yesterday. I got all excited about it. I open it up and there is no license in there. Just a bunch of books and ANOTHER FFL FORM TO FILL OUT! Are they shitting me? I waited 4 months on this and all I get is another form to submit!!!

My head nearly popped. Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else?

ARRRRRRRHHHHH.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:55:52 PM EST
Yeah, that's normal. All the books and such come in one package, your license will be in a seperate envelope. Usually within the next couple business days. Take a deep breath and relax.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 6:05:45 PM EST
OK,

I just saw that there was another form with the heading "ammended" in it and I thought "you have to be kidding me." A quick note explaining that might not hurt to have in the packet but it's the feds so what 'ya gonna do.

Thanks for lowering my blood pressure.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:06:09 PM EST
IIRC, I got those manuals pretty quickly while my C&R license actually took a couple of weeks longer. Anyway, you’re going in the right direction.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 9:31:34 AM EST
I received my license Wednesday, and the books Friday.

This stack will go in them mail Monday:

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:53:43 PM EST
Got my license on Wednesday as you guys said. Now I have to start getting the mail running here quick. Must buy Swiss K31 and Yugo SKS. Money... burning hole... in pocket.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 11:05:21 AM EST

Originally Posted By Grunteled:
Got my license on Wednesday as you guys said. Now I have to start getting the mail running here quick. Must buy Swiss K31 and Yugo SKS. Money... burning hole... in pocket.

Dont forget lots of ammo for K-31...you will thank me later...
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 8:38:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By Grunteled:

you'll need lots of 7.62x39 ammo too!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:20:52 PM EST
my license came 3-4 days before the pack of books. maybee it got lost?
Top Top