Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2004 3:44:58 PM EDT
So I got this big packet of junk in the mail from them yesterday.  I got all excited about it.  I open it up and there is no license in there.  Just a bunch of books and ANOTHER FFL FORM TO FILL OUT!  Are they shitting me?  I waited 4 months on this and all I get is another form to submit!!!

My head nearly popped.  Is this normal?  Has this happened to anyone else?

ARRRRRRRHHHHH.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:55:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, that's normal. All the books and such come in one package, your license will be in a seperate envelope. Usually within the next couple business days. Take a deep breath and relax.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 7:05:45 PM EDT
[#2]
OK,

I just saw that there was another form with the heading "ammended" in it and I thought "you have to be kidding me."  A quick note explaining that might not hurt to have in the packet but it's the feds so what 'ya gonna do.

Thanks for lowering my blood pressure.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#3]
IIRC, I got those manuals pretty quickly while my C&R license actually took a couple of weeks longer.  Anyway, you’re going in the right direction.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I received my license Wednesday, and the books Friday.

This stack will go in them mail Monday:

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:53:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Got my license on Wednesday as you guys said.  Now I have to start getting the mail running here quick.  Must buy Swiss K31 and Yugo SKS.  Money... burning hole... in pocket.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 12:05:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Got my license on Wednesday as you guys said.  Now I have to start getting the mail running here quick.  Must buy Swiss K31 and Yugo SKS.  Money... burning hole... in pocket.

Dont forget lots of ammo for K-31...you will thank me later...
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 9:38:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

you'll need lots of 7.62x39 ammo too!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:20:52 PM EDT
[#8]
my license came 3-4 days before the pack of books. maybee it got lost?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top