Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2008 2:56:00 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I can get a factory 7 round tube for the benelli M4? If not what tube should I go with?? Is there any downside to the factory +2 extension.hanks
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 4:00:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Try HERE
Link Posted: 6/21/2008 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Tactical Shotgunner also has them listed.

www.tacticalshotgunner.com

Good service.

Other than the 922r rules, theres no reason NOT to put on a full length mag tube on. Its gonna be more secure, and less likely to loosen under fire, even though i dont think anybody has ever had a problem with an extrension coming off.

ETA

Plus you get 7+1+1 rounds
Link Posted: 6/22/2008 12:17:08 AM EDT
[#3]
What I am wondering is if this rail would fit an M1 or M2? If not, these guys need to start making full length M1/M2 tubes. IMO, a full tube beats extesions everyday of the week.
Link Posted: 6/23/2008 7:27:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Good service.

Other than the 922r rules, theres no reason NOT to put on a full length mag tube on. Its gonna be more secure, and less likely to loosen under fire, even though i dont think anybody has ever had a problem with an extrension coming off.

ETA

Thanks RaptoR
The tubes we carry now are the best we have seen on the market yet. They are both US made and excellent tubes. The DMW is a great tube for the money and we havn't had a negative comment yet.
The other tube we carry (the more expensive one) is simply the best we have seen, This tube set next a factory tube is almost impossible to tell from Factory, the finish is excellent the machining superb.

Link Posted: 6/23/2008 10:26:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good service.

ETA

Thanks RaptoR
The tubes we carry now are the best we have seen on the market yet. They are both US made and excellent tubes. The DMW is a great tube for the money and we havn't had a negative comment yet.
The other tube we carry (the more expensive one) is simply the best we have seen, This tube set next a factory tube is almost impossible to tell from Factory, the finish is excellent the machining superb.

+1

DMW is the setup I have on my M4.
Being the son of a machine shop owner. I know full well that a tube, that is threaded on both ends shouldnt command near $300.

Its a tube. Only so many ways to make it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2008 5:48:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good service.

ETA

Thanks RaptoR

+1

DMW is the setup I have on my M4.
Being the son of a machine shop owner. I know full well that a tube, that is threaded on both ends shouldnt command near $300.

Its a tube. Only so many ways to make it.

Your exactly right 300.00 for the tube is insane Unfortunately back when we the 300 dollar tube was the only game in town we carried them but now there are better and less expensive options out there.
What kicks my ass is the 700.00 stocks.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 1:22:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Good service.

ETA

Thanks RaptoR

Would you believe I got a grand for one of them?
I got $750 for a 2nd one.

Some people just get hard at the idea of owning something that is not imported. Regardless of how useless it actually is.

Worst PG stock I have ever felt.
Link Posted: 6/25/2008 6:13:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Good service.

ETA

Thanks RaptoR

Would you believe I got a grand for one of them?
I got $750 for a 2nd one.

Some people just get hard at the idea of owning something that is not imported. Regardless of how useless it actually is.

Worst PG stock I have ever felt.

I know what you mean we sold a few on GB and listed them at our retail price with no reserve and I was stunned by what we got out of some of them.
I considered the last putting the last few Factory tubes on there but didn't, I didn't lose too much sleep over that.
Now I can no longer get the Factory tubes but the new replacement we are getting looks every bit as good as the factory tube.
The benelli PG's are not the best I will agree with that.
Link Posted: 6/27/2008 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#9]
The one piece tube from Daves Metal Works is 100% good to go.

Except in the eyes of the ATF.
Link Posted: 6/27/2008 9:06:52 PM EDT
[#10]
The SRM stuff is not bad for the price but does not look factory
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 1:37:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Just made up a prototype....finish is close to factory. 4140 steel too!!
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii58/nordictim/m4ext002.jpg
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 1:48:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii58/nordictim/m4ext002.jpg

Wow, thats a very cool looking extension!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 12:05:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii58/nordictim/m4ext002.jpg

Damn, that looks sweet!

is the 4140 needed? Maybe cut down on costs. I cant see that a mag tube need be made from tool grade steel.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:38:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Does anyone know where I can get a factory 7 round tube for the benelli M4? If not what tube should I go with?? Is there any downside to the factory +2 extension.

Thanks for the help

No downside at all.  I would guess that most M4 owners have that set up.  I do.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:38:19 AM EDT
[#15]
4140, because it comes in the Dia's needed just for clean up cuts. And so we can use it as a buzz word. (j/k)

Still looking at other steel tubing though at this point. But it will looki like it does, with no further changes.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:32:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Try HERE

This is where I got mine - very nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top