BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2005 2:01:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:04:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Oooo very nice rifle!! Full auto or semi? How long is the barrel?

Oh and welcome to AR15.com!! And good luck in the IDF!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:07:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome from me as well.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:21:22 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks friends :]
this rifle is semi and the barrel is 34.83 cm.
i like that rifle and i hope to be marksman.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:50:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
...the barrel is 34.83 cm.

That converts to 13.71 inches.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#5]
okey :] whatever u say :] in israel the most of people use cm and not inches
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:15:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Post #2:

Quoted:
oo my god.....r u boring or something??? instead of killing rabbits go to Iraq and kill there terrorists! where is your heart?

Wow, so did you introduce yourself and then immediately go to my thread and crap on it?  If you want respect, that's not how you get it "soldier".

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:16:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Welcome to the brotherhood of warriors Niro.  18!  Oh, to be young again!

bobafett126
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Good luck! My mom was a refugee from Romania when she was in Israel.

P.S. Kill some muslim bastards for us.

ETA: Atreides82, chill out, he wasn't crapping on your thread.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:20:11 PM EDT
[#9]
oooi know that it's not the right forum to show u what i want to but i'll show u any way :]
http://index.kolyom.co.il/redir.php?SiteID=22606&Site=video.nrg.co.il/lib/2004/news/mark4.wmv
this is the best tank in all over the world :]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:20:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Wow, so did you introduce yourself and then immediately go to my thread and crap on it?  If you want respect, that's not how you get it "soldier".

Its a different culture, and bringing his comments from your thread into his is not needed.  If you have a complaint with him, keep it in the thread it happened in.  His is as entitled to his opinion as you or I.

Niro-  Welcome to the board, the cultural differences make some things hard for people to understand, but most of those people have never left their country.

What will you be doing in the IDF?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:23:44 PM EDT
[#11]
opsss....here is the link :]
Movie of the "Merkava" sign 4
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:24:19 PM EDT
[#12]
damn...:]

http://index.kolyom.co.il/redir.php?SiteID=22606&Site=video.nrg.co.il/lib/2004/news/mark4.wmv
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Its not coming up, but I am guessing you will be part of the Merkava crew?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:30:00 PM EDT
[#14]
fuck fuck fuck fuck i'm sorry.....

now it must work
Merkava4
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:30:51 PM EDT
[#15]
i hope to be :]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:35:07 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Its a different culture, and bringing his comments from your thread into his is not needed.  If you have a complaint with him, keep it in the thread it happened in.  His is as entitled to his opinion as you or I.

Out of respect for the elders on this board I'll let it go.  Even if I am left scratching my head.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:42:08 PM EDT
[#17]
oo i'm sorry if i hurt him although i didn't mean to.....and... i hope to be a marksman in "Golani" division for who knows what is "Golani"....(infantry) and if it would not be able i want to be in the armored corps.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:47:59 PM EDT
[#18]
18?

You're a year younger than me

Good luck inthe IDF.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#19]
hey men don't be angry....i just think that it's animals abusing......but what can i say to u? i never saw something like that before and i think it's better to shot at terrorist :]....or some suicide bombers :].
Most of the people in israel resist to kill animals.....for fun hould  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Welcome sir, Stay safe and good luck.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:02:48 PM EDT
[#21]
I would have to agree that the life of one of those little bunny rabbits is infinately more valuable than the life of a terrorist...however, everything is relative...back in the 1930's there were drives in Texas and Oklahoma to corral as many jackrabbits as possible(I mean thousands) and club them all to death to conserve ammo because they were such a scourge upon the earth....Come to think of it, that's what we should do to terrorists! Anyways not to Hijack the thread, welcome to the board, and I enjoyed the video....looked like an M1 Abrams tank...very cool with their speed and ability to target while on the move...a fantastic weapons platform....Good luck with your upcoming mandatory service, and shoot some insurgant terrorist bastards for me....then you can post pics of your kills!!!Yes, I know I'm sick! See ya later!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 4:29:29 PM EDT
[#22]
yeee i just wait to kick their ass...fuckin terrists. you have no idea how it is frightening to go on street when you know that suicide bomber can blow up him self beside you.....I live in Natanya (city)....half an hour of driving from Tel-Aviv..... the same place, three times at the last 4 years, suicide bombers blow themselves.....i looked for pictures of those suicide bombing....i found some in the next site. i realy don't recommend to enter this site but who wants to see some pictures of suicide bombing in israel can go to search and to write there "israel" or "tel aviv"......
Ogrish: the most horrifying site :[
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:00:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Good luck kicking terrorist ass Niro...We wish you the best.

Nice rifle by the way...practice as much as possible and when you get the time post some pics of it's effectiveness on terrorists.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top