Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2008 8:14:59 PM EDT
when i look down the carry handle channel in the top of the removable carry handle, the fsb should be centered to the center of the carry handle? if its not , can you folks point me in the right direction?
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 5:01:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Does it require excessive windage adjustment on the rear sight to zero?

If not there is no issue, if so, send it back to the mfg since there isn't much you can do.
Link Posted: 4/2/2008 5:59:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
when i look down the carry handle channel in the top of the removable carry handle, the fsb should be centered in the center of the carry handle? if its not , can you folks point me in the right direction?

If it's not then your cheek weld is not proper - as there are very few folks around that identify a "canted" FSB without shooting the rifle FIRST. (unless it's majorly FUBAR'd)

mike

eta - now if I have misunderstood your question and you are bothered by a non-centered A1 or A2 rear site aperature and wondering IF it should be centered then the answer is NO - as long as you can get the rifle zeroed with the windage avaiable to you at the rear sight then your rifle is GTG, (many of my BUIS rear sites are offset left or right and not centered)
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 6:10:42 AM EDT
[#3]
non centered doesnt bother me at all, its ok, test fired and all is great, had to bump the windage left 3 clicks from zero and am cutting holes at 50 yards. WOOT!he
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top