Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2006 12:27:02 PM EDT
I'd like to give the ARFCOM guy and his rifle the credit.  I can't locate the thread or picture of his rifle that fired it.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:11:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Whoa!

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:31:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Whoa!

WIZZO

Hahaha...that's exactly what I said!  
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know whos it is, but lets not make him mad. Damn fine shootin.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'd like to give the ARFCOM guy and his rifle the credit.  I can't locate the thread or picture of his rifle that fired it.

That group is from toxic.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:10:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't remember if toxic was the guys name but I remember seeing it for the first time in a range report I believe. I was and still am blown away.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't remember if toxic was the guys name but I remember seeing it for the first time in a range report I believe. I was and still am blown away.

toxic's original post was from 3/05 and currently resides on the archive server.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, if you saw the rifle, you'd be real impressed and encouraged that you too could build a regular looking looking AR15 with a  A2 buttstock that shoots like this! I remember the rifle had a stainless barel.  But otherwise, it sure didn't look like no DCM safe queen or a Tubbs $3,000 contraption!

I've been posting this picture all over my own threads to discredit folks that  are telling me  that  1/2" to 3/4" groups aren't common, even if I have a rifle built for over $2,000  

I got this picture off a thread a couple of days back, and now I can't find the thread to show the rifle or to credit the owner . The thread was  something like "Building a 24" tack driver", or "I want to build a 24" tack driver", or "How to build a 24" tack driver" ,etc.

This target photo was posted along with a photo of the rifle.  Has anybody got a way to find that picture of rifle and post it here with the definite owner's name?  I'm not a team member and so I  can't get in the Archives.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:16:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Here is the post

Trust me.

The $ for the basic membership, and the ability to search is worth every ¢.

Tack driver building looks like fun!!!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:25:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Thank you a bunch black gun for finding it for me,

No wonder I couldn't locate it a couple of days later .  As many threads as the popular "AR DISCUSSION" forum gets going..... geees...... IT WAS PROBABLY ON PAGE 39 BY THE TIME I WENT LOOKING FOR IT AGAIN!

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:34:45 PM EDT
[#10]
No problem! You actually brought my attention to the post...so I just repaid the favor!

I had the same problem(s) myself when I first found this board! My tack driver fund is now being started!!!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top