Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/7/2006 12:27:02 PM EDT
I'd like to give the ARFCOM guy and his rifle the credit.  I can't locate the thread or picture of his rifle that fired it.

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:11:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Whoa!

WIZZO
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:31:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Whoa!

WIZZO

Hahaha...that's exactly what I said!  
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:33:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know whos it is, but lets not make him mad. Damn fine shootin.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:48:30 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'd like to give the ARFCOM guy and his rifle the credit.  I can't locate the thread or picture of his rifle that fired it.

That group is from toxic.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:10:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't remember if toxic was the guys name but I remember seeing it for the first time in a range report I believe. I was and still am blown away.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I don't remember if toxic was the guys name but I remember seeing it for the first time in a range report I believe. I was and still am blown away.

toxic's original post was from 3/05 and currently resides on the archive server.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, if you saw the rifle, you'd be real impressed and encouraged that you too could build a regular looking looking AR15 with a  A2 buttstock that shoots like this! I remember the rifle had a stainless barel.  But otherwise, it sure didn't look like no DCM safe queen or a Tubbs $3,000 contraption!

I've been posting this picture all over my own threads to discredit folks that  are telling me  that  1/2" to 3/4" groups aren't common, even if I have a rifle built for over $2,000  

I got this picture off a thread a couple of days back, and now I can't find the thread to show the rifle or to credit the owner . The thread was  something like "Building a 24" tack driver", or "I want to build a 24" tack driver", or "How to build a 24" tack driver" ,etc.

This target photo was posted along with a photo of the rifle.  Has anybody got a way to find that picture of rifle and post it here with the definite owner's name?  I'm not a team member and so I  can't get in the Archives.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 8:16:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Here is the post

Trust me.

The $ for the basic membership, and the ability to search is worth every ¢.

Tack driver building looks like fun!!!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:25:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Thank you a bunch black gun for finding it for me,

No wonder I couldn't locate it a couple of days later .  As many threads as the popular "AR DISCUSSION" forum gets going..... geees...... IT WAS PROBABLY ON PAGE 39 BY THE TIME I WENT LOOKING FOR IT AGAIN!

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:34:45 PM EDT
[#10]
No problem! You actually brought my attention to the post...so I just repaid the favor!

I had the same problem(s) myself when I first found this board! My tack driver fund is now being started!!!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top