Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 4:24:21 AM EDT
Hello I am new to ar15.com, but I have been reading and it seems to be quite a place. I have a rifle that I do not shoot and at the moment I don't believe I can afford to own it, since I never shoot it. I don't know what to expect for it, so if you could tell me what the average price is, or what is reasonable to expect I would really apprciate it.

I have a Rock River Arms DCM National Match with everything, 2 stage trigger, 20" Wilson Airgauged barrel, NM sights, 7lb of lead weights for the forestock which are removable. The gun is in factory A2 configuration. I bought the gun hoping to shoot with the Navy rifle team, but I never had the spare time to make it to a single match. My boss had the identical rifle and has had several very good seasons with it . This gun was purchased just prior to the AWB sunset so it does not have a muzzle break of any type. I have about 200 rounds through it at most, and I would rate the gun in 98% condition (I wouldn't rate any gun 100%).

So what's it worth if I throw it on gunbroker or another auction site, or if I take it in to trade for something I would shoot?  I was thinking the $850-$900 range.  Also when selling it is it a bad call to throw in all the extras I have such as dies, brass, bullets(unloaded), case, sling, etc?  If I do throw this stuff in probably nearly $200 in extras, what should I expect to get out of the whole deal?  Thanks again.

Thanks for your time,

Dave Wilson
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:19:10 PM EDT
[#1]
87 dollars!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top