Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 1/19/2015 3:54:15 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/19/2015 3:54:52 PM EST by EB1985]
I already have their upper en route with a WMD BCG and a Gunfighter charging handle all due in tomorrow. About a month from now with my next bonus it will be barrel time and V7 seems to offer everything I want. Stainless, lightweight, 1:7, accurate based on a sole review and the fluting option makes it extra appealing. I'm wondering if anyone in the Arfcom has any first hand input?

http://www.v7weaponsystems.com/collections/barrels/products/v7-lightweight-stainless-match-barrel-16

Also, slightly off topic but I don't want to start a new thread just for this. If I go the V7 route, anyone think their Ti gas block will NOT clear a Bravo Company KMR rail?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:22:46 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:27:03 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Stickman:

I was just playing around with one of their gas blocks, and it looks good. While I haven't tried it on a KMR, I can't see why it wouldn't fit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Stickman:
Originally Posted By EB1985:
I already have their upper en route with a WMD BCG and a Gunfighter charging handle all due in tomorrow. About a month from now with my next bonus it will be barrel time and V7 seems to offer everything I want. Stainless, lightweight, 1:7, accurate based on a sole review and the fluting option makes it extra appealing. I'm wondering if anyone in the Arfcom has any first hand input?

http://www.v7weaponsystems.com/collections/barrels/products/v7-lightweight-stainless-match-barrel-16

Also, slightly off topic but I don't want to start a new thread just for this. If I go the V7 route, anyone think their Ti gas block will NOT clear a Bravo Company KMR rail?

I was just playing around with one of their gas blocks, and it looks good. While I haven't tried it on a KMR, I can't see why it wouldn't fit.

I have one under a KMR works fine

Cant really see it all that well....but trust me its under and on a 20" pencil 1:12 ...15KMR.....
-V7 Upper no FA no port door cover

Top Top