Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2015 4:54:15 PM EDT
I already have their upper en route with a WMD BCG and a Gunfighter charging handle all due in tomorrow. About a month from now with my next bonus it will be barrel time and V7 seems to offer everything I want. Stainless, lightweight, 1:7, accurate based on a sole review and the fluting option makes it extra appealing. I'm wondering if anyone in the Arfcom has any first hand input?

http://www.v7weaponsystems.com/collections/barrels/products/v7-lightweight-stainless-match-barrel-16

Also, slightly off topic but I don't want to start a new thread just for this. If I go the V7 route, anyone think their Ti gas block will NOT clear a Bravo Company KMR rail?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:22:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:27:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I was just playing around with one of their gas blocks, and it looks good. While I haven't tried it on a KMR, I can't see why it wouldn't fit.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I already have their upper en route with a WMD BCG and a Gunfighter charging handle all due in tomorrow. About a month from now with my next bonus it will be barrel time and V7 seems to offer everything I want. Stainless, lightweight, 1:7, accurate based on a sole review and the fluting option makes it extra appealing. I'm wondering if anyone in the Arfcom has any first hand input?

http://www.v7weaponsystems.com/collections/barrels/products/v7-lightweight-stainless-match-barrel-16

Also, slightly off topic but I don't want to start a new thread just for this. If I go the V7 route, anyone think their Ti gas block will NOT clear a Bravo Company KMR rail?

I was just playing around with one of their gas blocks, and it looks good. While I haven't tried it on a KMR, I can't see why it wouldn't fit.  

I have one under a KMR works fine

Cant really see it all that well....but trust me its under and on a 20" pencil 1:12 ...15KMR.....
-V7 Upper no FA no port door cover

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top