Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 5:14:23 PM EDT
OK, I've used the search function and haven't found much regarding tuning the RRA 2 stage.  I'd like to stone the contact surfaces rather than changing anything else.  It will go into an Oly PCR with 20" SUM barrel.

Can anyone point me to a good source, preferably with pictures?

Thanks,

PS Any experience with White Oak tuneups on the RRA?

Rick
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:25:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I do not have experience with White Oak's tuned RRA trigger.  I know many High Masters who shoot one, and have great praise of it.

Here Is My experience Installing Rock River Two-Stage Triggers  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:59:05 PM EDT
[#2]
You need to break it in for a bit before trying to stone it. Here is a copy of Armalites instructions for tuning there trigger which will work for RRA/LMT.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:58:14 AM EDT
[#3]
WOA is good! I have a few and it is well worth the money.
I had std RR NM and they were problematic - WOA took care of it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:00:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Good choice on SUM. I have a 16" very accurate, though I'd prefer the 20" for less flash and noise (too short and doesn't burn all the powder in Mil loads)
WOA is good! I have a few and it is well worth the money in my view.
I had std RR NM and they were problematic - WOA took care of it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:58:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the good help.

Rick

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top