Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 3:15:14 PM EDT
For some reason, i am feeling the lure of a high quality short fixed stock. Maybe with a metal buttplate. having
Does anybody out there make a short (stubby, entry, etc.) stock in colors other than OD and black?

I have seen the cav arms A1 length stocks, and they look pretty good, but I might want something just a bit shorter.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I just colored my ACE ARFX stubby stock (not OD nor black).  The rubber pad in the back is an option, but I like the tacky grip I get with it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:30:49 PM EDT
[#2]

The Sully Stock might be worth a look.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:54:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, y'all.

I have been considering the Sully stock, but haven't made up my mind yet.
Sure would be nice if someone made an A1-shaped short stock with the length of the Sully, a metal trapdoor buttplate, and a receiver end sling attachment point, in tan or coyote brown.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top