Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 10:54:35 AM EDT
First of all I emailed RRA a couple weeks ago and have not recieved an answer to my question so I come to you great and knowledgeable people for help!   HereRRA rifle
16" chrome lined M4 profle w/threaded barrel and 1/7 twist
Standard handguard
flat top reciever
6-pos car stock

Now I am interested in RRA because their DEA model did so well and it comes with the lovely nm trigger. My problem is that I don't think they make 1/7 barrels. I do know they make the 1/8 barrels but I believe that they are stainless only.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:03:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out CMMG, on the Industry forum (www.cmmginc.com) he has nice 4150 steel 1/7 16" M4 uppers that shoot really well, as well as same configured 14.5" w/ permanent mounted Phantoms, if that's your pleasure.

Good guy to deal with and very good shooting uppers, IMO. (yep I own one, 16" M4)

Mike
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#2]
This looks good but I really ant it to come with the rra nm trigger.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:02:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Get an RRA lower and put on an upper with the 1/7 twist. All of RRA's parts are outsourced so just find out who makes a similar gun using similar parts, attach their upper to your lower, and enjoy.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:07:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Check out CMMG, on the Industry forum (www.cmmginc.com) he has nice 4150 steel 1/7 16" M4 uppers that shoot really well, as well as same configured 14.5" w/ permanent mounted Phantoms, if that's your pleasure.

Good guy to deal with and very good shooting uppers, IMO. (yep I own one, 16" M4)

Mike

CMMG has always been great to deal with in my experiences.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top