Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 7/21/2008 10:01:51 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:42:12 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/21/2008 10:43:48 AM EST by DevL]
When is it for sale and what about the overmolded version? Anything inferior about an MOE grip compared to a MIAD with the F1 front stap and B2 back strap that appears to be the same dimensions? Id rather have a one piece grip if its the same quality, materials and dimensions.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 11:31:23 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 11:38:15 AM EST
Looks good. Wish they have it out earlier so I wouldn't have a crap load of spare maid parts laying around.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:18:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By chuck1:
Looks good. Wish they have it out earlier so I wouldn't have a crap load of spare maid parts laying around.

I agree, thats the exact setup I use. It will be nice to have a one piece grip just the way I like it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 8:27:43 PM EST
When are the BUPS coming out (Back-Up PLASTIC Sights)?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:47:25 AM EST
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:47:35 AM EST

Originally Posted By bullitt5172:

Originally Posted By chuck1:

I agree, thats the exact setup I use. It will be nice to have a one piece grip just the way I like it.

+1
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:52:00 AM EST
I wish they would have incorporated the trigger guard...personally, I prefer the finger groove too, helps me correctly index my grip but other than that, it looks great.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 2:32:57 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:36:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By sevensixtwo:
I wish they would have incorporated the trigger guard...personally, I prefer the finger groove too, helps me correctly index my grip but other than that, it looks great.

The best thing about the grip is the lack of finger grooves.....
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:40:40 PM EST
hands up, who else has forgotten to put the roll pin in their MIAD grip and taken a shooting class?

Only me? woops.

That's not a problem with this MOE though, looks like a nice grip... I don't think I have seen a poorly done MagPul product yet.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:02:26 PM EST

Originally Posted By bullitt5172:

Originally Posted By sevensixtwo:

The best thing about the grip is the lack of finger grooves.....

I agree... finger grooves, to me, are just something to end up with your fingers on instead of between doing a right/left transition.

You dont need finger grooves to propperly index the grip. Stick the web of you hand fully into the beavertail. Place all fingers together up next to the trigger guard as high as they can go. Done. How could finger grooves possibly improve that?
Link Posted: 8/3/2008 9:12:20 AM EST

Originally Posted By DevL:
You dont need finger grooves to propperly index the grip. Stick the web of you hand fully into the beavertail. Place all fingers together up next to the trigger guard as high as they can go. Done. How could finger grooves possibly improve that?

as usual right on the money from DevL
Link Posted: 8/3/2008 1:23:06 PM EST
+1 finger groves are just annoying
Link Posted: 8/15/2008 9:18:30 PM EST

I got my MOE grip a couple of weeks ago from AIM, thanks to the AIM team for their fast service

The MOE grip feels just like my other two MIAD grips with the medium back strap.

I'm also just waiting for my MOE stock from AIM which is still in shipping and the brown truck should drop it by this coming Monday, I'll post pics when it gets here.
Link Posted: 8/16/2008 4:10:38 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/16/2008 6:00:57 AM EST by Dace]

Originally Posted By DevL:
How could finger grooves possibly improve that?

When my hand gets sweaty or wet and you squeeze the grip, your hand has a natural tendency to turn and move down from teh angle. The finger grooves helps prevent this and keep your hand on the grip.

It is more noticeable when I shoot Glocks. I cant stand 2nd generation Glocks because they dont have finger grooves while I love 3rd generation Glocks with finger grooves. Without finger grooves my hand begins to rotate off the grip. I get a more solid grip with finger grooves.
Link Posted: 8/19/2008 3:26:09 PM EST

Magpul MOE grip and stock on my RRA A4 9mm carbine

I got my MOE stock from AIM yesterday like I said in my earlier post and installed it on my RRA A4 9mm 16" carbine with Hahn bottom loading mag block using Colt type mags.

The fit of the MOE stock on my CMT 6 position buffer tube is tight, same as my other CTR stock on my other carbine, another excellent product from Magpul and thanks to AIM for a great fast service.
Top Top