Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 8:56:20 AM EDT
Hey guys,

Just got back from the gunshop. I'm now the owner of a Bushmaster M4, collapsable stock, bayonet lug, AR-15.

Oh, if it's of any interest...I bought this one because it is clearly stamped:

RESTRICTED
LAW ENFORCEMENT/
GOVERNMENT USE ONLY

Bought it for $849. Also bought 100 (one hundred) "Law Enforcemtn Only" 30 round mags at $9.00 a piece.

I couldn't help but buy it since it's stamped.  Kind of a "f*ck you" to Mrs Dianne Feinstein.

Oh...picked upa Beretta CX4 Storm while I was there...it's a sweet shooting little carbine.

Ok...off to get back to another M4 build.

Chris
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:57:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll post pics as soon as I can find my digital camera. My wife and I just moved and everything is scattered everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:59:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I've thought that the CX4 storm was a pretty cool looking weapon.  The price I've seen on them isn't that bad either.  I've seen them for around $650.00.  How much time have you had to shoot with it?  Sounds like you just got it ...  You'll have to let us know how you like it when you get some more time in with it.  I've looked at them on more than one occaision ...

BTW, you must be lucky to have that much disposable income :)  I am grounded from buying any more firearms until my wife gets her tile floor
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:59:26 AM EDT
[#3]
100 30rd mags? Send a few to me eh, and you can have my 30/5 rd LEO marked ones.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:06:27 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I've thought that the CX4 storm was a pretty cool looking weapon.  The price I've seen on them isn't that bad either.  I've seen them for around $650.00.  How much time have you had to shoot with it?  Sounds like you just got it ...  You'll have to let us know how you like it when you get some more time in with it.  I've looked at them on more than one occaision ...

BTW, you must be lucky to have that much disposable income :)  I am grounded from buying any more firearms until my wife gets her tile floor hr

I just bought the CX4 yesterday when I got the AR-15 LEO model...hot
Chris
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:52:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Where in NC? I might have to visit for some mags. I'm near G'boro
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:06:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Where in NC? I might have to visit for some mags. I'm near G'boro

Are you near Goldsboro, or Greensboro?

Chris
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:16:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry, Greensboro
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:21:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hey guys,

Just got back from the gunshop. I'm now the owner of a Bushmaster M4, collapsable stock, bayonet lug, AR-15.

Oh, if it's of any interest...I bought this one because it is clearly stamped:

RESTRICTED
LAW ENFORCEMENT/
GOVERNMENT USE ONLY

Bought it for $849. Also bought 100 (one hundred) "Law Enforcemtn Only" 30 round mags at $9.00 a piece.

I couldn't help but buy it since it's stamped.  Kind of a "f*ck you" to Mrs Dianne Feinstein.

Oh...picked upa Beretta CX4 Storm while I was there...it's a sweet shooting little carbine.

Ok...off to get back to another M4 build.

Chris

Funny......................Law Enforcement
GOVERNMENT USE ONLY......
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........Aren't WE the Government??.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:28:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey guys from NC, I'll be heading to Oak Ridge Military Academy for a reunion in the next few weeks..............got any mags for sale'
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top