Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/9/2005 11:37:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 11:44:02 PM EDT
[#1]
tag for the pics
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 11:45:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Bravo has always done right by me, but I'm curious to see where this is going...
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 11:55:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 11:56:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 11:57:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It's outrageous, still having camera issues, can't post something like this without proof, some won't believe it.

You already did.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 12:02:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 12:10:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Wow, glad I found the thread.   I just cancelled my order with them and took it to another company.   You probably just saved me $900 and a headache.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 12:11:55 AM EDT
[#8]
lol
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 12:14:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 12:16:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Yes, my above post was a joke.   It's always fun to kid the kidder
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 12:18:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Kinda saw that coming...

BRAVO Bravo!!
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 12:20:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 12:25:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
"kid"? "kid"? I was mortified, guess there is a lesson there tho.

That's got to be my best "got ya" yet
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 12:27:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 12:55:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 1:21:22 AM EDT
[#16]
It's been 1/2 hour since last reply so...
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 1:29:17 AM EDT
[#17]
so...  he donates and you cost the guy a $900 order??

Link Posted: 12/10/2005 1:48:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
so...  he donates and you cost the guy a $900 order??

R.I.F.

Bravo, Bravo.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 2:44:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Paul did go above and beyond again!

Other vendors ask why I buy from Paul, you could be next door and I still would order from

Bravo Company USA.

No plug for Paul, just a darn fine man.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 2:49:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Thats cool.

Yet another reason why I will keep doing buisness with Paul and Bravo Company USA.

ATTA Boy Paul!
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 2:56:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Nice!
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 4:47:09 AM EDT
[#22]
I ordered a lower parts kit from them once that was grossly out of spec. I was so disgusted I threw the trigger parts away and did the right thing and called J&T for parts that work. I buy all my stuff from J&T. Thought I'd stray and order from Bravo Company to check them out. Never again. The fact that the trigger and disconnector were so out of spec means they get second hand junk from the foundries, all AR trigger parts come from a couple sources. That's why Bushmaster lower parts kits cost so much, it's the quality control.

I won't order anything from Bravo Company again. My money and time are precious to me, too precious to waste my time on crap.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 4:54:42 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I ordered a lower parts kit from them once that was grossly out of spec. I was so disgusted I threw the trigger parts away and did the right thing and called J&T for parts that work. I buy all my stuff from J&T. Thought I'd stray and order from Bravo Company to check them out. Never again. The fact that the trigger and disconnector were so out of spec means they get second hand junk from the foundries, all AR trigger parts come from a couple sources. That's why Bushmaster lower parts kits cost so much, it's the quality control.

I won't order anything from Bravo Company again. My money and time are precious to me, too precious to waste my time on crap.

You have got to be kidding me?

You get a kit that is "out of spec" and you throw it away instead of returning it to Paul?

I gotta tell you that in the time that BravoCompanyUSA has been doing business here yours is the first complaint I've heard. And if you give up on a company after not giving them a chance to make it right that's on you, not them.

ETA: What are you going to do the first time you get something funky from J&T? Never buy from them again? Or ADCO? Or MSTN? Eventually you are going to run out of vendors because mistakes happen and bad parts slip through. Paul can't inspect every part in every parts kits and here's a little hint...neither can J&T.

Good luck in the future because you're going to need it.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 4:59:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Semper fi Bravo!
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:16:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Man, when I clicked on this thread and read the first post, the first thought to gi through my mind, was "this has got to be a joke."
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:32:09 AM EDT
[#26]
M4arc,

I'm pretty sure it was saracasm...  but off-title a thread, and even good intentions go to hell.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:36:54 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
M4arc,

I'm pretty sure it was saracasm...  but off-title a thread, and even good intentions go to hell.

Oh, in that case I apologize

I had a long night and not enough coffee this morning so I guess I'm a little touchy.

I'll crawl back under my rock now
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:38:42 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
i13.photobucket.com/albums/a264/artweaker/Troubleshooting/P10121.jpg
Pic courtesy of Hippynik

I asked if Paul could get me an action block for a guy in Iraq in need of tools, he said "sure" and then donated it to the cause.

When the box got here yesterday, it was a little fuller than I expected. Typical Bravo Company USA customer service!

Thanks Paul, it means a lot.

ETA, GOTCHA,
and Mr45auto you better be joking

ETA2

Hmmm, he got me, he was reading ahead

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=138&t=149055&page=1

Bastards.  
Hooah, BravoCo.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:43:27 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
M4arc,

I had a long night and not enough coffee this morning so I guess I'm a little touchy.

Speaking of coffee, I haven't had any yet, so I'm probably wrong.....  
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:46:04 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You get a kit that is "out of spec" and you throw it away instead of returning it to Paul?

I gotta tell you that in the time that BravoCompanyUSA has been doing business here yours is the first complaint I've heard. And if you give up on a company after not giving them a chance to make it right that's on you, not them.

ETA: What are you going to do the first time you get something funky from J&T? Never buy from them again? Or ADCO? Or MSTN? Eventually you are going to run out of vendors because mistakes happen and bad parts slip through. Paul can't inspect every part in every parts kits and here's a little hint...neither can J&T.

Quoted:

Quoted:
M4arc,

Ya know I did'nt take it as saracasm, This guy is somewhat local and as much as I hate to go so far off topic here, I've listened to him and read some of his posts, ALL he does is bitch and moan.

BRAVO for Bravo co.
I agree with the fantastic service
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:47:58 AM EDT
[#31]
and that is why they get my business...

Slug-O
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:49:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 6:03:11 AM EDT
[#33]
They must not like them T-shirts.  They threw one in an order I made also.  Have to give mine a closer look.  Maybe it says "Kick me" in latin on the back.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 6:18:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Another reason why I'm going to buy their barrel!
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 6:38:18 AM EDT
[#35]
Alright thats it!  Now I have to order from them again...  hipping,
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 6:44:55 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That right there proves someone is an ......................OK, I must refrain from my initial thoughts.  I guess it is nice to know at least one perfect person, because apparently he has never made a mistake.  If everyone gets their lower parts kits from the same few distributors.....oh heck, no use trying to explain anything.  Someone just wanted to bitch.

Bravo for BRAVO

Doc
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 7:13:45 AM EDT
[#37]
God Bless Bravo Company!
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 7:20:47 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
God Bless Bravo Company!

+1       Bravo Company will get my business when I'm looking to get anything.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 7:26:24 AM EDT
[#39]

Bravo company have always impressed me with the awesome customer service !!

Link Posted: 12/10/2005 7:47:56 AM EDT
[#40]
I've never ordered from Bravo CO.  However I have not read a single bad (not jokingly/believable) thing about them, which is unusual for arfcom.  If you can sell stuff here, and not have a single actual problem, your doing damn well!  I've noticed other vendors here, for their lack of being noticed for bad service.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 8:10:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 8:16:22 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Ya know I did'nt take it as saracasm, This guy is somewhat local and as much as I hate to go so far off topic here, I've listened to him and read some of his posts, ALL he does is bitch and moan.

BRAVO for Bravo co.
I agree with the fantastic service

If that is the case I'll retract my apology.

Some people get it and some don't I guess. Oh well, I think by the sheer number of positive comments his ONE negative comment reflect badly on him and him alone.

Keep up the good work Paul,  the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY have been nothing but satisfied with BravoCompanyUSA.

Quoted:oh heck, no use trying to explain anything.  Someone just wanted to bitch.

Bravo for BRAVO

Doc

That's right Doc, some get it and some never will.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 8:53:33 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

I ordered the 2 piece yhm handguard from bravo while back and Paul sent  me the wrong one-one piece free floater.
I called and told him what happened and he said he had some problems from the manufacturer but will fix it.  He said send it back.  Well, I liked what he sent out so I  kept it and Paul sent out the 2piece handguard  when he got it in stock with free shirt thanks!!!
What I'm trying to say is you got to give the vendors the opportunity to correct the mistakes.  We are all humans and not perfect.
Sometimes it's not the vendors but the manufacturers who create the error.
I'LL BUY FROM PAUL ANY DAY
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 9:28:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Bravo, "Bravo"
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 9:35:42 AM EDT
[#45]
That is outstanding! I'll be sure to make my next purchase at Bravo Company for that act alone.
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Good on you Paul! When Tweak told me you were generous enough to donate all this stuff, I was not the least bit surprised
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 10:36:27 AM EDT
[#47]
I knew it had to be a joke!
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 2:54:13 PM EDT
[#48]
I purchased an A4 mil spec upper from them and have been very happy with it.  It is hard to find a 1/7 twist chrome lined 20 inchers.  Colt was really my only other option.  The money i saved helped pay for an MI flip up rear sight and throw lever mount for my ACOG.

I plan on ordering a 2-piece YHM quad rail next year either before or after an X850 agp graphic card from newegg. :D

Link Posted: 12/10/2005 4:00:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 5:17:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Good thing I read the rest of this post-my ass hairs were all standing up-knowing Paul would not be the perpetrator of bad service
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top