Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2007 2:44:07 PM EDT
But there was a mixup and the BUIS didn't get processed.Well I'll have to wait a couple more days to shoot it.http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b7df02b3127cce8147f384bb8300000016108QctGbJs3bM
Link Posted: 1/23/2007 2:54:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!
Glad you made out with what you wanted.
Link Posted: 1/23/2007 2:54:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Shes sooo purrrty , newborn , buis hasnt even appeared yet    

Nice rifle man, love an LMT.
Link Posted: 1/23/2007 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice!! what specs did you get on it? Everyone has me so confused.. I will be getting a new AR this week and thought I knew the one I wanted but everyone thows a monkey wrench into it with there opinions and now I am looking at LMT as well..
Link Posted: 1/23/2007 3:03:16 PM EDT
[#4]
LMT Defender 2000
Enhanced bolt carrier group
16" 1/7 chromelined barrel
Collapsible Stock
Two stage trigger
LMT BUIS on order
Huge smile on my face
Link Posted: 1/23/2007 3:10:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Go Hollywood....shoot it without rear sights.
Link Posted: 2/5/2007 7:03:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Is that an Ergo Grip on there? - When did they start coming with those? - How do you
like it (the ergo)?
Link Posted: 2/6/2007 9:49:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice new carbine, welcome to the LMT owners club.

When I bought mine the same sort of thing happened, my LMT BUIS, LMT M16 BCG and CH was late a few days.

Mine was an older model when they used to have the TangoDown battlegrip but I changed it with a Magpul MIAD because it fits my hand better.

Get lots of ammo and mags, shoot it and enjoy it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2007 10:04:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Is that an Ergo Grip on there? - When did they start coming with those? - How do you
like it (the ergo)?

last summer i got one of the SHOT show specials with the ERGO grip.
i replaced it with the MIAD and put the ERGO on my Barrett (it's a lot nicer than the A2 it came with).

LMT makes a fine product.
Link Posted: 2/19/2007 2:50:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
like it (the ergo)?

last summer i got one of the SHOT show specials with the ERGO grip.
i replaced it with the MIAD and put the ERGO on my Barrett (it's a lot nicer than the A2 it came with).

LMT makes a fine product.

Thanks for the reply. I have a Question for Mark...So tell me - How's it shoot?? Is it what you had hoped??
Link Posted: 2/19/2007 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I like your taste in guns
Link Posted: 2/19/2007 3:18:08 PM EDT
[#11]
This just add to the excitement I have on getting my LMT Upper and Lower!!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 3:55:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey Mark - How's it shoot? Is it what you expected??
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 3:58:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Very nice, where did you get the lower ?
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#14]
height=8
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 4:41:29 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I just ordered mine last week straight from LMT.

They had 8 Defender lowers in stock, I was able to snag one fast.
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 4:49:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Nice rifle.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 10:12:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which model did you get? (Sopmod,Col.Stock,2 Stage, Ect..?)
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which model did you get? (Sopmod,Col.Stock,2 Stage, Ect..?)

Standard collapsible stock, standard trigger.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 10:06:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Nice, I'm waiting for my lower to arrive - should get here around the middle of next week. (LEO marked, Sopmod, Standard trigger) I plan on upgrading to the two stage trigg as finances progress...(We never seem to get paid enough)

Can't decide whether to just gat an upper from LMT direct or get an M&A Parts (unmarked LMT) one... (just seems alot to pay for the three printed letters)...

Thoughts??
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:40:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Nice, I'm waiting for my lower to arrive - should get here around the middle of next week. (LEO marked, Sopmod, Standard trigger) I plan on upgrading to the two stage trigg as finances progress...(We never seem to get paid enough)

Can't decide whether to just gat an upper from LMT direct or get an M&A Parts (unmarked LMT) one... (just seems alot to pay for the three printed letters)...

Thoughts??

Mine should be here during the middle of the week as well, I forgot to ask the rep for an LEO marked receiver, hopefully they sent me one.

As far as the upper goes, I think thats the most important part of the AR-15, I would definetly go with LMT.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:44:43 AM EDT
[#21]
congrats on the new rifle
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 10:13:48 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Mine should be here during the middle of the week as well, I forgot to ask the rep for an LEO marked receiver, hopefully they sent me one.

As far as the upper goes, I think thats the most important part of the AR-15, I would definetly go with LMT.

Yeah, A few nice things about the M&A upper though is that I can get it with a stainless barrel (1-in-8 twist) m4 profile and cuts and still have an LMT (though unmarked) upper rec. at roughlythe same or less cost...

Still - I am considering just getting the crome-lined 16 incher direct from LMT (They sure are proud of their products though (read $$))...
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 3:11:56 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, A few nice things about the M&A upper though is that I can get it with a stainless barrel (1-in-8 twist) m4 profile and cuts and still have an LMT (though unmarked) upper rec. at roughlythe same or less cost...

Still - I am considering just getting the crome-lined 16 incher direct from LMT (They sure are proud of their products though (read $$))...

I love mine

You can get the upper from Rainier Arms with bolt group and T handle for about 30-40$ cheaper and free shipping.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:16:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I think this is....
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:42:34 PM EDT
[#25]
My LMT came with a dry film lube (gray in color) in the upper receiver and the grip was a tango down.

Had to have the Sopmod even at the high price.

I added some double heat sheild handgaurds later .
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:37:58 PM EDT
[#26]
The LEO marked receivers from LMT now cost extra.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 7:47:23 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
The LEO marked receivers from LMT now cost extra.

Well fuck.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 1:10:11 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think this is....

Might be... However the M&A Rep did state it was built on an unmarked LMT upper when I called...Either way, I'm not too concerned. I haven't noticed any profound complaints over them or their products so - Whatever works...works for me. Thanks for the imput, even it was just...to BS

(Edited to add pic)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top