Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 9:39:14 PM EDT
After reading the forums for about a year i have decided to make a couple of purchases.  I plan on purchasing two Superior Arms lowers for pistoll builds and two RRA lowers for rifle builds; all from rbprecision.com.  

My questions concerns the qaulity of the Superior Arms lowers.  I have done alot of research and found RRA to be reputable but i haven't found much info on Superior Arms.  The reason I am going with them(SA) is to eliminate the hastle, headache, and worrisome from recieving a lower that is not pistol "certified" (I like the fact it has "pistol only" etched on the lower).

Back to my question...Those who have purchased a Superior Arms lower please tell me what you think of the quality.  Any pro's and con's of it would be greatly appreciated.

If you have read this far thanks.  I appologize for being so long winded.

Thanks again,
TreeTopFlying

EDITED
Also any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:20:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought my last pistol lower from R&B Precision,It was a Superior Arms lower and Love ith,I will be ordering from them again soon,they rock!!!!!!!!he,anyways later have a good one and hope this helps.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top