User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2008 5:24:00 PM EDT
Who are these guys? Quality?
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 6:06:17 PM EDT
[#1]
The best marketed $75 Chinese crap scope on the planet.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 6:16:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The best marketed $75 Chinese crap scope on the planet.

No shit?

Link Posted: 7/18/2008 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I hear that search feature works wonders.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 6:38:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I hear that search feature works wonders.

amazing, isn't it?
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 6:44:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Waste of $75 or $15, is still a waste.

This thread has links to other CS scope threads.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 6:50:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Waste of $75 or $15, is still a waste.

it's no fun if Duffy gets to bash them all by himself...

pseudoscience BS to confuse buyers...
same marketing as "extreme shock fang fuck mom killer" ammo...
eerily similar to every other chicom scope...
ridiculous "US government" markings...
company shills and trolls come to sing "praises"...
owned by "DarkOps Holdings"...

mediocre glass, terrible features (or lack there of), over the top marketing, ridiculous pricing...

i think there was one being discussed on here selling for $800...
$1000-1100 puts you in the Leupold Mark IV and Nightforce NXS range, both of which are LIGHT YEARS ahead of CounterSniper, and have proven their durability in actual combat with the US military...
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#7]
hehehe  To use a term asiparks came up "counter sniper appreciation society" in this thread, I think asiparks, you and I are all members

Where are the Counter Sniper shills?  They're fun to spot and ridicule

I do hope these guys go out of business, they're a disgrace.

Search result for Counter Sniper scopes

I recommend reading their advertising literature and manuals, both full of fun filled false statements, out of this world components (because they do not exist on this earth, or any known universe) and outright lies.  Even if their scopes were any good, they can NOT be trusted if they strive to misrepresent their products, origin and design, and deceive buyers in such manners.  

Are there laws against false advertising?  If so, let's report them to whatever government body responsible and shut them down.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 9:18:40 PM EDT
[#8]
CounterSniper, you complete me
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 11:55:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Looking at the Countersniper webpage leaves me feeling insulted.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:06:01 AM EDT
[#10]
The fact that anyone would buy a scope whose brand is "Counter Sniper" just leaves me wondering.

But then again I'm an Optics snob.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:14:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Hellbound and asiparks, would you gentlemen like to join us in yet another Counter Sniper discussion?

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Has anyone read this month's Shotgun News?  I got mine yesterday.  One of the articles uses a CS optic as one of the articles.  It gives the CS company line verbatim and even incinuates that it is on the same line as the $1K plus optics.

I couldn't believe it.

-- Erevis (John)
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 3:50:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Somebody has got to get to these ass clowns.....There is no way I would trust any company with the bullshit they spew on their products....my favorite is the hard earth....I have a ton of hard earth around my house, blisters on my hand to show, putting shrubs in the ground yesterday....

Google some of the crap on their website and it brings you right back to CS...

And yes I am an optic critic....love the glass, always have, started with my 1970's vintage Nikon ED optics and Zeiss lenses on my Hassy cameras.

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:04:27 PM EDT
[#14]
77, since you got some hard earth in yer yard, can you do some rare earth purging for me?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 4:37:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Hellbound and asiparks, would you gentlemen like to join us in yet another Counter Sniper discussion?

i was already in on that one... with regards to mil-std 130

"black project", WTF ever...

if you are dumb enough to buy a CS scope you deserve it, and your blackthorne/vulcan special forces over-run rifle...
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top