Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 7:11:32 PM EDT
Ok, Newb guy here. I have a Bushmaster BMAS system and would like to mount an aimpoint on the flat top. I would also like to co-witness this thing wit hteh BMAS flip up sights. IS this possible, or do I need to buy some sort of ARMS-40 MUIS, Elura.. Somestuff?

Hehe sorry for the noobness.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:15:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?

Or is everyone browsing the NET for AWB Specials.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:43:40 PM EDT
[#2]
It should work if you get a mount for the aimpoint that places it at the proper height.  I reccomend the LaRue Tactical mount.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:12:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes it will work. Remember all cowitnessing does is put the dot where the front post is. Your choice of mount will determine if you cowitness down the center, or lower 1/3 of your sight.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top