Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2005 6:24:09 PM EDT
With the recent (and much welcomed) re-flooding of the market with new 30rd magazines, I was wondering if anyone is offering similar deals on newly made 20rd magazines?  (I just like 'em better, that's why.)  And if so, by whom and for how much?

Thanks in advance,
Eric
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:44:47 AM EDT
[#1]
D&H/LeBelle makes new curved 20 round mags, and Okay makes new straight 20 round mags.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:04:48 AM EDT
[#2]
In the past (that's prior to a recent house fire had
Thanks in advance,
Eric
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Probably the latter, only I wouldn't be caught dead with a curved 20.  Welcome to the board. When you have time, check out the various sections at AR15.com Often times they hacve the answer to your question. I think this came up last week in the magazine section.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:43:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah,they'still made! New Haven something or other makes 'em,going rate is $14 or so.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:44:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
In the past (that's prior to a recent house fire ) I've always had and used the straight G.I. 20rd mags.  Are there any functional differences between the straight and curved mags?  Or is it more likely done just to keep using the same tooling of the 30rd mags?

Thanks in advance,
Eric

The NHMTG 20rd mags are an exact copy of the old Colt/Universal Industries/AdventureLine straight mags.

If you find some USGI alloy followers, like I have, you can have brand new USGI 20rders by swapping the followers.

I have about 7 or 8 of the NHMTG 20rders with USGI alloy followers and they work just as well as the older Colts I have.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:47:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Eagle Firearms sells 20-round straight mags,you can get a good deal if you buy a few of them. I just bought some mags from them (30 RD.) and they seemed like good people.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:21:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The NHMTG 20rd mags are an exact copy of the old Colt/Universal Industries/AdventureLine straight mags.
WIZZO

Who sells the NHMTG 20rd mags new? (And at a good price too?)

As usual, thanks in advance,
Eric
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:00:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WIZZO

Who sells the NHMTG 20rd mags new? (And at a good price too?)

As usual, thanks in advance,
Eric

Eagle Firearms

Plus there's the EE... AR15 magazines
not an endorsement but found this ad

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top