Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2005 11:52:06 AM EDT
Just wanted to say hello. I recently joined this site, and find it very informative. It helped me decide on my first AR purchase as well. Thanks, and I look forward to gaining a lot of knowlege from here!

Here's my current collection:

Rock River Arms A4:
6 way retractable stock
Aluminum 4 way tactical rail
Target sports dot sight
ARMS # 40 rear flip up rear sight
Verticle front grip
low-profile rail guards

Springfield Armory XD 9mm Subcompact:
15 round magazine with mag spacer

Browning High-Power (Knock-Off) 9mm:
Stock

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v168/Matt4WS6/MattsGuns1.jpg
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 11:54:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the site! Nice shootin' irons, too!
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 1:19:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome.

I drove to a gun shop in a neighboring town today just to check out the Springfield Armory XD Sub-Compact handguns. I'm needing something a little smaller than my HK USP 45 Tactical for day-to-day carry. I'm looking for a .40 S&W though, and all they had were 9mm. How do you like yours?
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 1:23:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Helluva nice 1st post!

Welcome!!
I hope your health plan covers BRD...
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 1:36:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to the boards, nice set of shooting irons. You lock around here long you will own 2 or 15 more
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 1:40:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Welcome. hop

I like mine a lot. I was considering trading it towards another weapon this weekend at the gunshow I attended. That was until I read around on here a bit, and found the article about the torture test. That pretty much made my mind up. After holding a lot of other guns, I really prefer how this weapon fits my hand. With the 15 round magazine, and grip spacer it feels like it's meant to be in my hand
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:30:52 PM EDT
[#6]
WELCOME to the site!

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top