Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/6/2006 12:34:46 PM EST
Ok now I am confused I just got my YUGO AK-47 M70AB2
7.62X39MM - MILLED now what kind of receiver does this take it doesn't look my other yugo I have already pushed the pin in the front out and beat the old receiver off ...now it looks like i need to get one that just slides on andthe pin back in it .......PLEASE HELP
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:00:48 PM EST
If it's MILLED, it's going to need a milled receiver about $350 - $400.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:10:28 PM EST
You could obtain a trunion, fit the barrel to the trunion, attach the trunion to a stamped receiver, and then attach the barrel to the trunion with proper headspace. Another option is to machine the remaining original receiver stub into the shape of a trunion and attaching the pieces into a stamped receiver.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:46:09 PM EST

Originally Posted By DDiggler:
If it's MILLED, it's going to need a milled receiver about $350 - $400.

Damn well where can I find it at
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:02:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 1/6/2006 2:04:02 PM EST by DDiggler]

I know you can mill the old receiver portion into a pseudo-trunion and all, but if it were me I'd make the gun the way it was intended. If it doesn't bother you, by all means mill it down and use it in a stamped!
Top Top