Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 1:34:46 PM EDT
Ok now I am confused I just got my YUGO AK-47 M70AB2
7.62X39MM - MILLED now what kind of receiver does this take it doesn't look my other yugo   I have already pushed the pin in the front out and beat the old receiver off ...now it looks like i need to get one that just slides on andthe pin back in it .......PLEASE HELP
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:00:48 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's MILLED, it's going to need a milled receiver about $350 - $400.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:10:28 PM EDT
[#2]
You could obtain a trunion, fit the barrel to the trunion, attach the trunion to a stamped receiver, and then attach the barrel to the trunion with proper headspace. Another option is to machine the remaining original receiver stub into the shape of a trunion and attaching the pieces into a stamped receiver.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:46:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If it's MILLED, it's going to need a milled receiver about $350 - $400.

Damn well where can I find it at
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:02:43 PM EDT
[#4]
www.firinglineoklahoma.com/pages/2/index.htm
rapidfire.targetweb.net/cgi-bin/store/agora.cgi/agora.cgi?cart_id=7705027.13598*LW7433&product=AK_Receivers&cart_id=7705027.13598*Bd0Pm0

I know you can mill the old receiver portion into a pseudo-trunion and all, but if it were me I'd make the gun the way it was intended.  If it doesn't bother you, by all means mill it down and use it in a stamped!
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top