Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/20/2006 3:25:04 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/20/2006 3:31:40 PM EST by FA-Gunner]
OK I know how many parts I need to be compliant, but what parts are everyone using? Im going to build a Polish underfolder and a Romainian RPK 47, once I get back from my year in Iraq. So I figure the G2 fire control parts and US Receivers, that gives me 4, what about the other parts needed, if I want to keep the orginal furniture and have a threaded muzzle? Do I go with a US muzzle attachment and gas piston or mag followers?
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:28:22 PM EST
A few options
1. Receiver, G2, Piston, Grip
2. Receiver, G2, Piston, Break/Flash Hider
3. Receiver, G2, Break/Flash Hider, Grip

Im sure there are other combos but i would say those are the most popular ones. I have all the parts listed on my site www.MidwestArmory.com
Good luck and stay safe
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:20:52 PM EST
My Yugo M70's will have:

Mag Floor Plate
Mag Follower
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:28:39 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/20/2006 8:44:33 PM EST by grizzlyarms]
generally your parts will be any of the following:

gas piston
muzzle attachment
pistol grip
mag follower
mag floorplate
mag body

i don't do the mag parts because it is too confusing with all the foreign mags around.

least noticeable choice seems to be:
muzzle break
gas piston

eta: pistol grip in the upper section.
Top Top