Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 4:25:04 PM EDT
OK I know how many parts I need to be compliant, but what parts are everyone using?  Im going to build a Polish underfolder and a Romainian RPK 47, once I get back from my year in Iraq.  So I figure the G2 fire control parts and US Receivers, that gives me 4, what about the other parts needed, if I want to keep the orginal furniture and have a threaded muzzle?  Do I go with a US muzzle attachment and gas piston  or mag followers?  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#1]
A few options
1. Receiver, G2, Piston, Grip
2. Receiver, G2, Piston, Break/Flash Hider
3. Receiver, G2, Break/Flash Hider, Grip

Im sure there are other combos but i would say those are the most popular ones. I have all the parts listed on my site www.MidwestArmory.com
Good luck and stay safe
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:20:52 PM EDT
[#2]
My Yugo M70's will have:

Receiver
Mag Floor Plate
Mag Follower
G2
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:28:39 PM EDT
[#3]
generally your parts will be any of the following:

receiver
hammer
disconnector
trigger
gas piston
muzzle attachment
butstock
pistol grip
handguard
mag follower
mag floorplate
mag body

i don't do the mag parts because it is too confusing with all the foreign mags around.

least noticeable choice seems to be:
trigger
disconnector
hammer
receiver
muzzle break
gas piston

eta: pistol grip in the upper section.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top