Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2011 9:30:05 PM EDT
Getting ready to pick up one of the TRS-25's since they are on sale now, likely will use this in conjunction with either an Ultimak or the new TWS dustcover rail when they get the bugs worked out.

Thoughts on the TRS-25 vs. the PA Gen7?
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 10:22:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Six pages worth of TRS-25 opinions here.

My two TRS-25s have been trouble free the past 2 years and well worth the money.  The one I have mounted on the Ultimak handles the heat with ease and has done so for the aforementioned 2 years.  Lower 1/3 co-witness on an Ultimak.  2300+ hours of battery life on setting 5 as tested by one member in the above link.

The PA micro has a solid rep here as well.

My TRS-25/Ultimak set-up:

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 7:24:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Six pages worth of TRS-25 opinions here.

My two TRS-25s have been trouble free the past 2 years and well worth the money.  The one I have mounted on the Ultimak handles the heat with ease and has done so for the aforementioned 2 years.  Lower 1/3 co-witness on an Ultimak.  2300+ hours of battery life on setting 5 as tested by one member in the above link.

The PA micro has a solid rep here as well.

My TRS-25/Ultimak set-up:

http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz359/Liquidmetalpics/Romy%20AKs/32b10945.jpg

Is the TRS-25 parallax free?  Any fogging issues?

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top