Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/30/2019 9:40:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MSC182]
I’m looking for a case to hold my Bergara B-14 HMR. Obviously it’ll be scoped and I’d like room for a couple of magazines and my 762-SD. I know Pelican makes great cases but I’m trying to come in under their price point. I’m not going to be flying with it, I just going to carry it from my house to the range and back.
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 10:01:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/30/2019 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Thanks I’ll check them out.
Link Posted: 12/14/2019 12:05:47 PM EDT
[#4]
OP probably has bought his case by now but I went with one of these for my HMR.  Pretty good case for the money.

https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/cases/single-rifle-case/vault/v770
Link Posted: 12/14/2019 12:13:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BLKVooDoo] [#5]
I posted a Pelican rifle case in the Team Amazon thread yesterday. Cheapest I have ever seen one of their upper tier rifle case.

$200

Amazon Product
  • Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
  • Easy open double Throw latches
  • Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings

Link Posted: 12/15/2019 12:15:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I just ordered one of those plano cases posted above. Keep an eye out on that 52" one. I waited for a while and picked one up when it dropped to 80. Its pretty decent for the price and more rigid than I thought it would be.
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 10:59:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a Pelican and many of the Plano's (old and new styles), but as I get older, those damn cases are getting heavy.   While I will never get rid of any of them, I have recently bought a few of these (one of each size):
https://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=2338749&categoryId=0&parentCategoryId=0&subCategoryId=0&indexId=0&productVariantId=4759998&quantity=1&itemGUID=&destination=/user/wishlist.jsp

I really like this case and in case it is really really raining or I am just throwing the rifle in the back of a truck, then this is the case I take.   It fits in the car a whole lot easier.   And with the should strap, I can carry this and my shooting coat/stuff at the same time!

I have not tried to see if this case will fit inside of the Pelican or Plano case yet, but that might be my next task!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top