Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2020 11:23:02 AM EDT
Posting to see if anyone has any first-hand experience with this 2300W Ultra-quiet inverter generator that's available right now at Sam's.  Reviews seem to be good, but I would prefer to heard from someone that's had first hand experience with them.

Does anyone have any other recommendations in the ~$400-500 range for a quiet, ~2k watt generator?
Link Posted: 5/6/2020 11:48:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I recently bought a SUA2000i from Amazon that I am very pleased with.  I realize it’s not the exact same model, but similar.  It is a backup for my Predator 3500 and I run it in parallel with just the included cables with no issues.  I got it on sale for $319 but would have bought the SUA2300 if there was a Sam’s Club near here, (Portland, OR) and I was a member.  Good fit & finish, I consider it a bargain below $400.

BTW, you missed it being on sale a month ago for $100 off.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 1:41:56 AM EDT
[#2]
For roughly the same money, you might also consider this model from Champion.

It's a brand-new model, so there aren't any reviews for it yet - But Champion builds a superb generator for the money, with excellent US-based service and parts support.

Also, check out the big Chinese Generator Thread in general discussion.
Link Posted: 5/8/2020 9:12:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you both for your incite and recommendations.
Link Posted: 5/21/2020 2:21:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For roughly the same money, you might also consider this model from Champion.

It's a brand-new model, so there aren't any reviews for it yet - But Champion builds a superb generator for the money, with excellent US-based service and parts support.

Also, check out the big Chinese Generator Thread in general discussion.
View Quote

I bought that model when it was on sale last week.  love it.  quiet and durable.  I haven't put an heavy loads on it, but hurricane season just started so will be powering it up to test this weekend.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top