Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:29:05 PM EDT
[#1]
thank you fellas!
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:39:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
ETA: This post is in response to GoRebel's post above.  Damn, it's busy tonight!

Yeah, I heard the speech, or part of it.  Last week Obama decided we'd had enough and authorized a mission?  Hasn't there been a kill order out on OSM for, like seven years?

Perhaps the week of silence after OSM's death was the time required for BHO to figure out how to take credit and have the proper speeches loaded into the teleprompter?  

Or O's been taking a lot of heat recently and is manipulating the news and public opinion.

Timing of events is important.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:11:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This one big ass joke.....OBL has been dead for over 9 yrs now, just a ghost of the CIA for the financing of a new world order.......lol    How convenient that with all the heat BO has been taking on his Libya, and all foriegn policy that OBL now all of a sudden turns up dead..........what a joke....

I guess the body they found that has DNA that matches Bin Laden's is a conspiracy as well?  link

I like the order of the wording.

"A small team of Americans carried out the operation," Obama said. "After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body."

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:15:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
This one big ass joke.....OBL has been dead for over 9 yrs now, just a ghost of the CIA for the financing of a new world order.......lol    How convenient that with all the heat BO has been taking on his Libya, and all foriegn policy that OBL now all of a sudden turns up dead..........what a joke....

I guess the body they found that has DNA that matches Bin Laden's is a conspiracy as well?  link

"A small team of Americans carried out the operation," Obama said. "After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body."

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:15:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If frozen correctly, would that be easy to determine after thawing?

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:49:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

They are saying that he was buried at sea this morning.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:18:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I can not believe we are that stupid. Why bury him at sea. Why bury him at all. Why give him the dignity to dump his body in the sea.

I am disgusted with this.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:55:15 AM EDT
[#8]
They are concerned with the Islamic backlash from disrespecting the dead. Too bad he did not eat his own bullet like a coward.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:53:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I can not believe we are that stupid. Why bury him at sea. Why bury him at all. Why give him the dignity to dump his body in the sea.

I am disgusted with this.

i bet that it was not as dignified as it sounds

thinking shark bait and target practice
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:24:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Interesting news just released - the intelligence leading to OBL's death was gained four years ago via enhanced interrogation techniques.  Glad we did so.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 6:24:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not much dignity in a bullet to the head and pitching the body over the side for shark food.  Of course, my wife and I prefer the fantasy that he's been "disappeared" and will spend the next two decades in a gimp box in Gitmo, answering a lot of questions with the aid of some "green technology" hooked to his 'nads.

(Edited to keep this from just being a GD thread.) We're in the middle of Colorado 'burb country, bordering on rural, so we're not thinking we'd be a major target for reprisals.  Nonetheless, we've got a six-year-old in school and are looking forward to summer vacation in the next few weeks.  Beslan-style payback scares the hell out of me.  We also were planning on driving to SoDak in June and do the touristy thing - Rushmore, Deadwood, et cetera.  We have no intention of changing those plans but will definitely be watching the news (and ARFCom) as we get closer.  It's not like I'll be toting an AR with as we hike around but... I don't know.  The thought crossed my mind to at least tuck a vest or three in our backpacks, given the high visibility of a national monument.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top