Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
11/9/2018 9:21:38 PM
Posted: 10/20/2018 6:54:33 PM EST
Can someone tell me how Wells Fargo arena gets away with banning firearms when the building is owned by Polk County? I carried last year at Disney on Ice but just just got rejected just now for Cirque Du Soleil? I would say it’s a show by show thing but it’s printed right on the doors implying it’s banned every time.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 10:33:49 AM EST
I heard they put in full body scanners to walk through now. When they were just wanting, I got in with ankle carry, since they didn't check low.
Link Posted: 10/24/2018 9:14:52 PM EST
WFA has used Mags for over a year now, except for State tournaments. Go figure.

I can tell you how to get past them but I don’t know what would happen if you got caught at the scanners.
Link Posted: 10/25/2018 11:05:12 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brantlyj:
WFA has used Mags for over a year now, except for State tournaments. Go figure.

I can tell you how to get past them but I don’t know what would happen if you got caught at the scanners.
View Quote
Unless you are damaging equipment to do so I would think about all they could do would be eject you. But then we don't know until you tell us.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 8:21:51 PM EST
So just learned you can’t even have a knife. Of any kind. Getting ridiculous.

So I just put it down the front of my pants behind my underwear. Have a belt buckle that has a substantial amount of metal in it. I have an Ageis buckle. Just show that it’s probably your buckle and they will wand it. Just move it back in the bathroom.

If your conceding nomallly they will give you a chance to bring it back to your car. If your trying to hide it like I explained above and they find it I’m not sure what would happen since your obviously trying to sneak it in.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 6:05:13 AM EST
Originally Posted By DeltaGunner7994:
Can someone tell me how Wells Fargo arena gets away with banning firearms when the building is owned by Polk County? I carried last year at Disney on Ice but just just got rejected just now for Cirque Du Soleil? I would say it’s a show by show thing but it’s printed right on the doors implying it’s banned every time.
View Quote
Pick another venue or pick another show. Why support them with your dollars when they don't support your civil rights.

My policy is "no guns" sign on the door means "no patronage" from me, I go elsewhere.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 10:29:19 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brantlyj:not sure what would happen since your obviously trying to sneak it in.
View Quote
Not sure what would happen if you did nothing illegal? Nothing should happen.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Top Top