Posted: 9/21/2020 6:58:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/22/2020 5:52:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I’d be down next week after I get back from NC
Link Posted: 9/23/2020 1:12:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 5:16:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Hello!  I have learned some about the APC, the more I have looked through the available information here,  and I am interested in learning more.  I am also in need of refreshing my admittedly rusty skills and to grow a network of like minded folk.  I live in Prince William County, Va - I settled here after retiring g from the Marine Corps.  I look forward to hearing about opportunities to participate.
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 7:45:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hello!  I have learned some about the APC, the more I have looked through the available information here,  and I am interested in learning more.  I am also in need of refreshing my admittedly rusty skills and to grow a network of like minded folk.  I live in Prince William County, Va - I settled here after retiring g from the Marine Corps.  I look forward to hearing about opportunities to participate.
View Quote

You joined in 2016 but this is only your second post and you never bought/sold anything on the ee in all that time?
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 8:10:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/8/2020 9:26:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He is legit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You joined in 2016 but this is only your second post and you never bought/sold anything on the ee in all that time?

He is legit.

Roger.

@Lawn_Commando    My apologies.
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 2:31:04 PM EDT
[#7]
No worries - I can understand your reaction - I have done a lot of reading of the material here to help in my search for knowledge.  I will work on trying to be more active here in fairness to the forum.  Nod to the Mod for your response.
Link Posted: 11/9/2020 3:17:42 PM EDT
[#8]
So here is part of the problem - I didn't realize I had multiple profiles (this one and BUKITransplant).  My apologies for any confusion.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 8:56:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
So here is part of the problem - I didn't realize I had multiple profiles (this one and BUKITransplant).  My apologies for any confusion.
View Quote

Hahaha! I look forward to stomping the same mud as you.
Link Posted: 11/10/2020 10:43:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Thx Anvil - SFMF!
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 8:12:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Subd
Link Posted: 6/20/2021 12:23:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Interested in joining in the future depending on my career

I've been considering army infantry, but unsure as of yet what to do.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 4:28:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Interested in joining in the future depending on my career
I've been considering army infantry, but unsure as of yet what to do.
View Quote

Not sure I understand this reply. Are you literally asking about the "Next 4 yrs of your future??" - Well my vote would NOT be Army ANYTHING but that stems from 21 yrs in the Corps! Other than that, you shouldn't be determining your future here on a Forum (Unless something went far over my head)  
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 5:37:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Not sure I understand this reply. Are you literally asking about the "Next 4 yrs of your future??" - Well my vote would NOT be Army ANYTHING but that stems from 21 yrs in the Corps! Other than that, you shouldn't be determining your future here on a Forum (Unless something went far over my head)  
View Quote

Badly worded, I mean I would consider attending an event but if I'm in active duty it would be pretty hard to participate.

For reference I'm 17 years old

I'm actually seriously considering attending an APC event soon, and my parents don't really care.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 6:20:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Whens the next hike or event in VA? TDY at Ft Lee currently so stuff on this end of VA is better.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 6:31:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What you have going this weekend? We have small boats and Waterborne operations Saturday, and a shooting event Sunday. Shoot me a text.
View Quote

Hey Ben. I'm on the APC Feed and saw the big Summer Finale post. Not sure if it went off or not but another Member (Apec) and I are very interested in any shoots if you are doing any? I'm also a Quantico Shooting Club Member too and could look into doing something there for a group if that interests anyone. They even do my old Marine Corps KD Course there with a Team pulling targets in "The Pits" while one Team shoots. Went in August w Apec and zeroed in some new gear with a huge grin hitting steel at 100yds - PING, PING, PING!!
Top Top