Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2020 9:36:34 PM EDT
Our next Southern Indiana Battle Buddy ruck will be held on Sunday, May 24th at 1pm in Corydon, Indiana.
This will be a 6-mile, out-and-back ruck with no restroom facilities along the trail. Expect a relaxing walk, alongside a flowing creek and beautiful downtown Corydon.
As always, we’ll maintain a 3mph minimum pace in order to complete the ruck in the required 2 hours. The American Battle Buddy standard of 45lb pack weights are encouraged, but emphasis should be on maintaining the pace. Know your limitations and fitness level. If unsure, err on the side of caution.

Exact meetup/rally point will be sent via pm at least 24hrs before the ruck. If interested, post in this thread or contact me via pm.

We really need to see some new faces with like minded people from arfcom. We have a good group of people, but their faces are looking stale and we need fresh meat for the grinder.  

For anyone unfamiliar with the American Battle Buddy rucks, look here

If interested post in here or IM me. I'll give the meet up location (It's super, super easy to find.)

Hope to see y'all there!

The trail info
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 12:36:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Tag, I’ll try, not sure where i’ll be Sunday but I’l try
Link Posted: 5/20/2020 3:14:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By M0244:
Tag, I’ll try, not sure where i’ll be Sunday but I’l try
View Quote

You could be rucking. In Indiana. In Corydon. At Indian Creek Trail. It'll be an adventure!
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 8:26:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I may try to do this.  Bit of a haul from north of Indy.  But it's probably a good break from whatever else I would be doing!
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 1:53:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I may try to do this.  Bit of a haul from north of Indy.  But it's probably a good break from whatever else I would be doing!
View Quote

Would love to have you!
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 1:16:59 PM EDT
[#5]
24 hour warning!

See all of y’all tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 6:45:07 PM EDT
[#6]
pending rain I should be there
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 7:44:20 PM EDT
[#7]
has the meetup been determined?  It's just just a 45 lb ruck?  As in, no specific items or size?  I've got a 25LB plate ans two 10LB plates.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 10:04:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
has the meetup been determined?  It's just just a 45 lb ruck?  As in, no specific items or size?  I've got a 25LB plate ans two 10LB plates.
View Quote

It has to be in a pack. To qualify it cannot be in a PC. The meeting place will be at the YMCA boys and girls club in corydon Indiana.

Link Posted: 5/24/2020 9:56:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Hate to miss, but I can't make it today.  Between the trip down and the hike, I don't have 7 hours to commit today!

Hopefully there will be another soon.  When it's hotter....
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 9:15:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Excellent ruck today. Thanks to @Jinxsters for coordinating this one. The weather was perfect and the trail was amazing. Good to see y’all again!
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 12:31:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Excellent ruck today. Thanks to @Jinxsters for coordinating this one. The weather was perfect and the trail was amazing. Good to see y’all again!
View Quote

It was an amazing ruck. Butt kicking but it’s what I needed. Thanks for all who came. Can’t wait for the next one!
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 8:51:24 PM EDT
[#12]
My shins and shoulders hate you but it was a good hike. Beautiful location and really nice trail!
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 7:56:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My shins and shoulders hate you but it was a good hike. Beautiful location and really nice trail!
View Quote

Or maybe they’re showing you love? You saved my life with that spare water! I appreciate it and thanks for coming. You killed it!
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 11:26:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Or maybe they’re showing you love? You saved my life with that spare water! I appreciate it and thanks for coming. You killed it!
View Quote

They must love to pain me lol
My pleasure with the water
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 10:45:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Hate i missed it. but glad it was a good ruck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top